Paul Ruditis' Charmed novels (The War on Witches & Let Gorgons be Gorgons) will be released in paperback on September 18th, 2018.
Paul Ruditis: "Charmed: The War on Witches and Charmed: Let Gorgons Be Gorgons will officially be out in physical book form on September 18th. With
real paper pages and everything. Not just ebooks anymore!" Link
In their Fall 2018 Winter 2019 Frontlist, Joe Books includes some key selling points for the novels:
- - Set in the original world of Charmed, these fun, fresh titles will appeal to both the new generation of fans who watched the series for the first time on Netflix and the original fans who fell in love with the show when it first aired.
- - Interest in the show continues: the reboot announcement garnered lots of media attention this year, including coverage by Entertainment Weekly, Glamour, and Variety.
- - The first two novels have strong potential to appeal to young adults, millennials, and adults.
- - Charmed ran for eight seasons on prime-time network television, from 1998-2006.
- - Since the end of the television series, the story of the Charmed Ones has continued in a comic series and a number of novels.
- - Charmed boasts an active online fan community, with 2.3+ M Facebook followings.
- - The novels have been very popular in ebook format, selling over 12,000 units to date.